Vaki Pipeline Counters
VAKI PIPELINE COUNTER;
The VAKI Pipeline Counter is installed in a pipeline from a grading machine or on the end of the pipe into a tank. The fish are counted as they pass through the counter using infra-red light, a technology utilized on other VAKI products for over 30 years.
- Accurate counting
- Easy to install / set up
- Gentle on fish – fish in water at all times
- Can be mounted directly to a grader / de-watering set up or on the end of the pipe from pump
- Four scanners can be connected to the control unit
- Fish size: 10g – 11kg.
- Capacity: 30 – 50.000 fish/hr (100g).
- Power supply: 110 – 240V.
- Single channel or 4 channel display.
- Remote servicing, count reports / image file verification with PC version.