The VAKI Pipeline Counter is installed in a pipeline from a grading machine or on the end of the pipe into a tank. The fish are counted as they pass through the counter using infra-red light, a technology utilized on other VAKI products for over 30 years.
- Accurate counting
- Easy to install / set up
- Gentle on fish – fish in water at all times
- Can be mounted directly to a grader / de-watering set up or on the end of the pipe from pump
- Four scanners can be connected to the control unit
3 Different options
- Single channel display unit, powered by 12VDC.
External 110/240V power supply available. IP66 waterproof.
- 4 channel display unit, mains powered. IP66 waterproof.
- PC-based, 4 channel control unit with additional reporting and interfacing capabilities. IP65 waterproof.
- Fish size: 10g – 11kg.
- Capacity: 30 – 50.000 fish/hr (100g).
- Adaptors: for 110mm, 160mm and 220mm pipes.
- Power supply: 110 – 240V.
- Single channel or 4 channel display.
- Remote servicing, count reports / image file verification with PC version.
Available as Lumpfish PLC
The fish are counted when sliding through the pipeline, using infra-red light beams. A robust technology for harsh environment.
An industrial PC can be used to connect up to 4 PLC scanners. The advantages of the PC interface as compared to the normal display unit are numerous.
- The entire counting session can be recorded for verification later on.
- Real-time counting results can be viewed with all android and IOS devices.
- Detailed reports available.
- Bright display, easily read from a distance.
- App for all remote control.
A count report is produced automatically after each count.
Each count report includes the total number of fish counted, total counting time, average counting speed (fish/min).
The thru put graph can be used to identify when peaks /maximum throughput in fish/min, and where (if any) overloads occurred.